IF YOU ARE CHANGING JOBS OR CAREERS, OR JUST THINKING ABOUT IT, YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!

Our goal is to offer useful, practical advice to those who are seeking new employment or those who are looking to make a change in their career.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

WELCOME


I want to welcome you to my blog, The Job & Career Search Maven. My goal is to provide useful information and advice to those seeking employment, either a new job, a change to another company, or a career change.

I will post information on a number of topics that will be useful in your job search, no matter what your personal goals might be. There are basic principles that apply to looking for employment that have passed the test of time, and that have proven themselves to be effective.

At the same time, as one who has been fired, who has been downsized, and who has changed jobs and made career changes voluntarily, I will provide my own personal perspective on the job search process.

Also, as an Executive Recruiter with more than 7 years experience, I will share the benefit of my experience in suggestions and advice that, hopefully, will make your job search and transition to a new job more effective and satisfying.

I hope you will find my blog useful and will visit often.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Gordon -
    Thank you very much for creating this blog and I am sure it will provide useful information to a lot of people. I look forward to reading your information
    Best Regards
    Spencer Rice
    Ann Arbor, Mi

    ReplyDelete